£75k to £95k
2 months ago
Role: AEM Technical Architect
Location : London
Salary: £75k to £95k
As an Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) Technical Architect your responsibility will be to grow the AEM Practice. Work with clients on critical digital transformation activities which will optimize costs, drive efficiencies and deliver business outcomes!
Role Overview: AEM Technical Architect
- Lead the design, architecture, development, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management (AEM) Web and Mobile solutions.
- Work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Champion engineering rigor throughout all AEM projects by promoting concepts such as Test-Driven Development, Continuous Integration and detailed documentation.
- Be the point person for implementation strategies based on requirements, long-term strategy, and creative design.
- Provide technical guidance to AEM developers around standard methodologies in AEM development – both back-end and front-end execution
- Provide architectural guidance/input around server environment configuration, clustering, caching, CDN usage, security, etc.
Qualifications: AEM Technical Architect
- 8+ years of overall IT experience and a minimum of 5+ years of Adobe AEM/CQ experience implementing full cycle Adobe AEM projects. AEM 6.3 experience and familiar or working with AEM 6.4.
- Extensive AEM architecture and technology (Experience in Java Content Repository (API) suite, Sling web framework and Apache Felix OSGi framework, DAM, Workflows is required.)
- Experience integrating AEM with other Adobe Marketing Cloud products, such as Analytics, Target, Campaign.
- Experience with AEM building blocks including templates, components, dialogues, widgets and bundles.
- Experience with data migration in AEM, familiar with Multi-site Manager (MSM), Language Copy, Dispatcher
- Experience with communicating to different internal servers, databases from AEM, using both front end (ajax, cookies) and back end technologies (servlet, osgi service, Sling)
- Experience with Junit and other testing frameworks in AEM.
- Experience with other large scale WCM or CMS implementation a plus.
- Excellent communication, analytical presentation skills, problem solving skills and learning attitude.