Leatherhead, United Kingdom
45k to 60k
10 months ago
Up to £60K plus extensive benefits package
This is an excellent opportunity for an Agile Product Owner to join an exciting new Business Area on a project using an agile approach (Scrum, SAFe & DevOps) to solve a number of interesting problems for our clients in the Space domain. This role is based in Leatherhead with some travel to other offices and customer sites.
Due to the secure nature of this work, all candidates must be British Nationals and already hold or be eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to SC level or higher.
Your future duties and responsibilities
The internal product owner (IPO) is part of a scrum team and is responsible for defining Stories and prioritising the Backlog. The IPO to streamlines the execution of programme priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team. The IPO has a significant role in quality control and is the only team member empowered to accept stories as done.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
· Over 3 years’ experience overseeing design / development of Computer Software / Infrastructure
· A technical mind and ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly in terms understood by a wide audience
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
· Experience of interaction with customers, senior stakeholders and management
· Strong analytical, organisational, and presentation skills
· Ability to manage customer expectations and communications sensitively and expertly
· ·Confident presenter and negotiator
· Experience in agile development or one or more of the other technologies used by the project would be desirable but not essential as training can be provided if required
· Familiarity with User Interface Design, Java, Apache NiFi, Jira and Confluence, again not essential but will be helpful
· Experience of working within the Space Domain
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, we are at the centre of this change – supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
Our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.