about 1 year ago
ROLE: Application Specialist
Location: North Germany
Salary: Upto €80K
JOB PURPOSE: Application Specialist
Responsible for providing technical service support to end-use customers for automated endoscope reprocessing (AER) systems and related consumables in clinic and hospital settings. Involvement from ad-hoc pre-sale, installation and regular in-service/education will insure optimum system performance and customer satisfaction. This is a field position and does include significant travel within an assigned territory.
MUST HAVES: Application Specialist
- Minimum of a Bsc. Degree or equivalent (technician Hygiene or other health care experience)
- Minimum of three years related field training experience in a clinical setting with experience in GI or infection control areas preferred
- Demonstrated organization along with excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Active involvement in relevant professional organizations a plus
- Knowledge of National and International guidelines and Regulations in respective Area’s
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Application Specialist
· Provide product education to customers. This includes clinical validations, advanced concept education, and in-service education.
· Provide proactive problem solving and timely follow-up of customer issues. Identify and utilize available support resources (i.e., technical services, customer service, and marketing).
· After successful equipment Installation, conduct all in-services in conjunction with Field Service Engineers and follow up within ten working days to check customer status with new equipment. Complete associated documents and assure proper archiving
· Perform required AER on-site Validations and Reports when required.
· Participate in product development teams by becoming involved in product/marketing testing.
· Assist in development of educational and/or market support tools for field or in-house use.
· Provide weekly activity schedules to management.
· Maintain all correspondence utilizing respective ERP Systems such as Salesforce.com and ServiceMax appropriately.
· Represent The Company by attending and/or participating in local/national organizational meetings or events appropriate to responsibilities (DIN, KRINKO, etc.). Requires significant travel within assigned territory of 50-70%
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITY REQUIRED FOR POSITION: Application Specialist
· Minimum of a Bsc. Degree or equivalent (technician, Hygiene or other health care experience)
· Minimum of three years related field training experience in a clinical setting with experience in GI or infection control areas preferred.
· Demonstrated organization along with excellent written and verbal communication skills required.
· Active involvement in relevant professional organizations a plus
· Knowledge of National and International guidelines and Regulations in respective Area’s
WHO WE ARE
A global company dedicated to delivering innovative infection prevention products and services for patients, caregivers, and other healthcare providers, which improve outcomes and help save lives. Through an expansive portfolio of medical, life sciences, and dental products, we provide high-quality infection prevention solutions and unsurpassed service, touching millions of patients around the world each year.