up to 80k
about 1 month ago
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a transformative and collaborative human resources leader to head up the delivery of the People and Culture function reporting to Director of Business Excellence and Innovation.
Summary: Assistant Director of People and Culture
Our Assistant Director of People and Culture will take the strategic lead for people-related activities, health, safety and wellbeing, and organisational development. The People and Culture Section of the Organisation is at the heart of all we do. The People and Culture team looks after our human resources functions, including resourcing, employee relations and reward, and also plays a central role in developing our organisation, through the provision of tailored and innovative learning and development opportunities for all staff.
It also supports the Director of Business Excellence and Innovation in promoting the Organisation’s commitment to Equality, Diversity and inclusion.
Duties of the Role Assistant Director of People and Culture
- You will be responsible for leading professional colleagues in the provision of a full range of proactive human resources services.
- As part of our senior team your professional skills and expertise will provide an essential component of the leadership capacity we need in order to achieve our ambitious strategic goals.
- You will operate as a senior leader across the Organisation, building collaborative relationships with key stakeholders, cementing trust and understanding the community in order to effect change.
- You will lead a transformative people strategy, delivering enhancements in people management and organisational development across the Organisation.
- You will provide strong functional leadership to the People and Culture teams.
Skills and qualifications required : Assistant Director of People and Culture
- In order to be successful, you must be a Chartered Member of CIPD and
- have a degree or equivalent professional qualification.