London, United Kingdom
6 months ago
Role: Audit Manager - Charity
Location: Central London
Salary: £55k to £75k + comprehensive and flexible benefits
Why move to this firm when you could pick one of many who are looking to recruit for your skill set? Most of the large and mid-sized Audit and Consultancy firms say they offer something different, so why look at this opportunity?
The answer is that here you will be a valued member of a successful team in an agile and flexible environment, enjoy a supportive culture in which you will be encouraged to fulfil your potential and where you really will be able to achieve the work life balance that you want.
Based in Central London this Charity Audit Manager role is with a Top 25 firm offering interesting and varied work with its numerous not for profit clients. Working closely with the charity and not-for-profit Partners you will manage a busy portfolio made up of a range of not-for-profit clients, including large high-profile charities, international charities, professional institutes, membership bodies, schools and faith-based charities.
- Managing a portfolio of charity and not-for-profit audit clients;
- Managing the overall service delivery to clients including attending and leading client meetings;
- Provision of general business advice to clients;
- Other special projects, including internal audit projects;
- Business development in the charity sector;
- Tendering for new charity and not-for-profit clients;
- Supervision, mentoring and management of audit staff;
- Internal training of staff and managers.
- The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills and be confident, articulate and comfortable working with staff and clients at all levels;
- Technical and personal skills to service a large portfolio of clients efficiently and effectively;
- Ability to produce high quality business reports for senior management and trustees;
- Presentation skills for both tendering for new work and presenting at seminars on charity specific topics;
- A team player with strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise work to meet tight deadlines;
- A commitment to our firm values: Integrity, Collaboration, Empowerment and Dynamic.
- Qualified Accountant from a top 50 firm;
- Knowledge of Microsoft suite, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook;
- Experience of Caseware is preferable;
- Working knowledge of charity tax.