about 1 year ago
We assist the temporary labour market and is the first to have a payment solution for every link of the contractor supply chain.
This is a varied role in a cloud payroll software business which has several accounting intermediary customers, all focused on the temporary labour and Umbrella market. The role will involve client liaison and support as well as assisting in the rollout of our software at client sites. Longer term, the aim is for the software to become the “software of choice” for those operating payrolls in the gig economy.
This is a hands-on and varied role in a fast-growing software business. The role will be demanding and will suit an ambitious, career-focused individual who is keen to learn and determined to progress.
Essential Skills and abilities of the Business Analyst Payroll:
- Industry experience and knowledge
· Be intelligent with a pragmatic approach to problem solving (a grade B or higher in GCSE maths is a requirement)
· be qualified (either formally or by experience) in the operation of umbrella payrolls
· have experience answering client telephone enquiries and/or queries
· have a very good working knowledge of payroll: including holiday pay, attachment of earnings, taxes and national insurance
· be able to work very well (and enjoy working) under pressure
· have a track record of managing and handling payroll queries on a large scale
· be able to use initiative and work independently
· Additional characteristics will be: detail orientation; action orientated; excellent communication skills; results focused and a demonstrable appetite for delivering results
Principal Responsibilities will be to assist in implementing payroll software on client sites and remote support for clients on an ongoing basis:
· Assisting the Payroll Business Analyst with software development activities such as designing new features, Sprint planning and User Acceptance testing
· Forming and maintaining strong relationships with payroll teams at client sites
· Assisting in technical payroll queries from clients
· Assisting in client implementations and training of client staff
· In due course, as your career progresses, you will manage your own client base
- 25 holidays + bank holidays
- Kitchen stocked with teas, coffees and juices etc.
- Breakfast every Friday
- Regular socials