about 1 year ago
We believe that fairer access to technology will make the world a better place. Our focus is on improving smartphone access in countries where credit systems are often underdeveloped or non-existent. As a socially conscious company, we aim to improve lives and narrow the technology access gap. We are a small start-up, so you will have an immediate impact on both the Android team and the company as a whole.
As Business Development Manager you will manage the relationship our external business development consultants and work with our regional sales and support staff.
Non-Negotiable: As Business Development Manager
- There will be regular travel to Africa and Asia, so the candidate has to be ok with travel.
- 5 years of experience in Mobile Telecoms.
You will: As Business Development Manager
- Generate and update a list of business development and sales lead
- Increase partners understanding and trust in our products
- Understand our partners issues and see how our products could improve their business
- Demonstrate and answer questions about our software products
- Work with the technical team to answers partners’ questions
- Propose solutions, negotiate and prepare contracts
- Support the partners through evaluation and deployment phases
- Collect feedback and suggest additional product features
- Prioritise features based on their ROI
- Help with communication with our investors and follow up on their sales leads
- 22 days holiday + Bank holidays
- Flexible Working
- £20k bonus