£70k - £75k
12 days ago
We provide managed services and technology solutions to the investment management industry, servicing hedge funds, private equity firms and other financial services organisations. We support more than 650 clients around the world.
As Client Technology Manager
You will be responsible for all aspects of financial and management accounting of the charity and its subsidiaries; and, by working in close collaboration with the Finance Manager and the Financial Analyst, ensure smooth running of the charity’s finance department.
Non-Negotiables: As Client Technology Manager
- Advanced Knowledge of Microsoft Windows Server 2012/2016, Active Directory and Exchange 2010/2013/2016
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008
- Familiar with hosted and cloud -based architectures.
- Citrix Metaframe 4.5 through XenApp 6.0
- Enterprise and Hosted Spam filtering technologies.
- Strong Understanding of networking concepts, TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, DHCP, DNS, Routing, Switching and Firewalls
- Deploying Enterprise level networks with Cisco ASA firewalls, and Catalyst switches
- Dell PowerEdge and HP Proliant server configuration and deployment
- Data Backup and Recovery with Symantec Backup Exec or similar enterprise backup software
- Symantec Antivirus or similar Enterprise Antivirus software
- Experience with Linux or Solaris
- Scripting knowledge (PowerShell, VB, Batch, WSH)
- Familiar with Storage Area Networks (Netapp, EMC) and Virtualization (VMWare, XenServer Hyper-V)
Requirement; Skills and abilities
- BA/BS degree in the field of Computer Science or equivalent field and/or 5+ years of experience with a minimum of 3 years of end user support
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, listening, and questioning skills
- Strong documentation skills
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Sharp attention to detail
- Ability to provide complex problem-solving
- Capable of Multitasking in a high pace environment, effectively and efficiently
- Exceptional customer service orientation
Main Duties and responsibilities as Client Technology Manager include:
- Responsible for the build-out, support, on-going maintenance and upgrades of the entire client infrastructure(s) including on premise and cloud-based solutions.
- Acts as technical escalation for engineers
- Acts as technical Project Manager for new and existing client projects
- Identifies areas to improve clients’ technical environment and partners with CRMs to
- make recommendations to the clients
- Reviews and contributes to improving new process, procedures or new product roll outs
- Both hands on and hands-off support and maintenance includes but is not limited to
- Active Directory, Exchange, Citrix XenApp/Server/Desktop, RSA, as well as Cisco switches, Cisco firewalls, SAN & NAS technologies, VMWare.
- Participates in Global Technology meetings with peers.
- Participates in developing and maintaining ECI Standards.
- Produces reports and reviews engineer utilization numbers each week
- Health and dental insurance
- Employee rates
- Life insurance, short/long term disability
- Paid time off and holidays and performance incentives.