Blackburn, United Kingdom
50k to 60k
2 months ago
This is an opportunity for a dedicated individual to join and shape the future of our corporate finance service at a senior and influential level. This is a great opportunity for someone who shares our values and wants to run and grow a business as well as being a corporate finance expert.
Corporate Finance Director role:
· Generating corporate finance and advisory project work – business sales and acquisitions, MBOs, finance raising, due diligence, forecasts/modelling, valuations, business growth and strategy, succession planning, grooming for sale and corporate restructuring.
· Successfully delivering those projects, delivering great client service and generating an appropriate financial reward for the firm and yourself.
· Working closely with other service lines (such as tax, wealth management and accounting) to provide a joined up and comprehensive service for our clients.
· Leading and developing a corporate finance team as well as playing a part in developing advisory skills in the wider accountancy practice team.
· Leveraging support from the accountancy practice in marketing, client base, referrers, compliance, back office and the professional team.
We are looking for a corporate finance professional with:
· Five years knowledge with a broad range of experience across corporate finance advisory projects and deals;
· A network of North West referrers and connections and a proven track record of personal referrals;
· The ability to think strategically in relation to clients’ businesses and also our own business; and
· Ambition - personally motivated and driven to succeed.
. Expected to travel between the two offices for business also, based in Blackburn, some time will be spent in Burnley/Bury.
The ideal individual will be:
· Keen to work with the partner team;
· A strong leader with the ability to develop and grow a team;
· Personally impressive, with strong communication, relationship building and business development skills;
· Commercially astute; and
· Committed to our core values – quality, achievement, fun and doing the right thing.
Reporting and performance management:
· Reporting to the managing partner.
· Quarterly performance reviews, alongside an annual personal development plan, to ensure development is maintained to help you reach your full potential.