2 months ago
Job Title: Developer – CRM and Channels X2
Salary: £50k to £55k
We are a G15 housing association with strong heritage. Having just implemented a large CRM application (MS Dynamics) across the organisation, we are now moving to the next phase. There is an ambitious programme of work to use CRM to improve many aspects of customer experience, including the support for new channels, digitisation of existing processes, and innovation through new technology.
This role requires someone able to design, build and maintain software components for CRM and associated technologies to deliver on those organisational objectives. The role requires an excellent standard and pace of software development and an ability to work as part of a high performing team.
Role Specific Responsibilities:
To develop and maintain effective working relationships with our members in order to design, build, release and maintain CRM and associated products, and to ensure that those products are operated well, including the inter-operation with other I.T. systems.
To function as an effective member of the Scrum team, working to company Scrum practice. This includes the supporting of other team members in their work and where necessary assisting with other tasks, such as testing, training or investigation of defects.
To work with Business Analysts, the Product Owner and business users to fully understand the requirements for items to be built.
To support the Testers with information and technical configuration to ensure that all items are comprehensively tested prior to release.
To design and build CRM features and changes in accordance with established team practice.
To support the Scrum Master, Product Owner, Lead Developers and Delivery Manager with information to enable effective work planning and team operation.
To actively participate in support of live products, including investigation and resolution of defects.
To participate in the release of new features and changes into the live environment. This includes occasional working outside the usual core hours.
To maintain documentation in accordance with established team and organisation standards to support the ongoing support, maintenance and enhancement of the CRM and Channels products.
To participate constructively in the continuous improvement of the team methods.
To maintain knowledge of industry trends in technical practice and technological developments in CRM-related products.
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
Role Specific Skills/Experience:
- Experience of software development in a Scrum-agile context, including a clear understanding of how the Scrum team operates.
- Extensive experience as a developer working with MS Dynamics 365 on premise.
- Ability to configure CRM using front-end customization tools.
- Ability to design and build CRM code elements (such as plugins).
- Experience of using unit tests to ensure code elements are fully tested at a development stage before being part to a manual tester.
- Code design skills to create maintainable code solutions using SOLID principles.
- Investigative and analytical skills required to localize, diagnose and rectify defects in design and code.
- Experience of working with RESTful Web Services for system integration or data interchange.
- Experience working with CRM in a continuous integration or frequent integration environment.
- Experience of working in the Social Housing sector.
- Experience of using MS Team Foundation Server (a.k.a. Azure DevOps cloud service) and MS Solution Packager for code versioning of CRM code artefacts.
- Under-graduate degree or equivalent in a computing discipline.
- 5+ years as a developer working on CRM product development.