Up to £85k
about 1 month ago
Headquartered in one of the most beautiful islands in the Atlantic, this Company has been delivering complex information technology solutions to Bermuda, the Caribbean, North America and Europe for over 30 years. Since its inception, the company has maintained competitive advantage by providing innovative, leading edge technologies with expert professional services and on-going support.
THE COMPANY is looking for an enthusiastic IT professional to join its Strategic Solutions Division. The successful candidate will primarily be focused on the design, implementation and on-going support services for the solutions within the Company’s Enterprise Security and Networking portfolios. The successful candidate will also be responsible for assisting the sales team with solution designs, proposal content, project scopes, project plans and overall presales assistance.
The successful candidate must be comfortable working in diverse customer environments with a multitude of technologies related to Enterprise Security, Enterprise networking, Data Centre Networking and Enterprise Wireless Networking. The role reports to the Senior Architect of the division but a demonstrated ability to succeed in an autonomous environment.
Minimum of 10 years of consulting in a similar role;
- Valid design and implementation certifications from a leading Enterprise Network Firewall manufacturer (Cisco, Checkpoint, Fortinet or Palo Alto);
- Valid Cisco Certified Networking Professional (CCNP) or higher certification (CCNP Cloud, Routing & Switching, Data Centre or Service Provider preferred);
- Strong Next Generation Firewall (NGFW) and Intrusion Protection System (IPS) design, implementation, troubleshooting and operational experience;
- Strong network security solution design implementation, troubleshooting and operational experience;
- Strong Cisco Catalyst, Cisco Nexus, and Cisco Wireless (Aironet and Meraki) design implementation, troubleshooting and operational experience;
- Working Knowledge of standard project lifecycle phases;
- Professionally presented with strong customer-facing skills and the ability to build and maintain working relationships with customers at all levels;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Experience with the following would be considered advantageous; Service Provider Networking, Software Defined Networking (SDN), Software Defined Wide Area Networking (SDWAN), IP Telephony, Lunix KVM, PERL and/or Openstack; and
- The following industry certifications would be considered advantageous; EC-Council Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), CompTIA Security+ (SY0-401), Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or Certified Cloud Security Professional.