3 days ago
Role: Field Based Senior Engineer
Salary: £30k to £35k
Location: UK (remote)
The ideal candidate will be responsible for undertaking preventative maintenance, scheduled and emergency remedial works and commissioning of our client’s products and sometimes third-party equipment.
This is a field-based role offering considerable independence and you will be working within a regional structure although you will need to work away from home when required. Our client will provide a company vehicle, laptop, phone, and all necessary tooling. They will also provide excellent continuous in-house training programs with their staff based in UK and overseas training centres.
The suitable candidate will also receive full technical support to enable him/her to carry out his/her duties.
Main responsibilities: Field Based Senior Engineer
- To undertake planned maintenance of both our client’s equipment and 3rd party equipment.
- To be available for participation in the Emergency on-call rota.
- To respond to all requests appropriately and professionally for assistance.
- Communicate with appropriate Technical Support personnel on equipment issues.
- To adhere to the company H&S policy.
Requirements: Field Based Senior Engineer
- NVQ level 2 or 3 or equivalent in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning or BTEC or relevant time served experience
- City in Guilds 2078 or 2079 in Refrigerant Safe Handling, Subscribed to ACRIB;
- Computer Literate.
- Excellent customer service skills, presentable and professional at all time.
- 25 days holiday
- 8% pension
- life assurance
- income protection
- health cash policy