London, United Kingdom
7 days ago
Salary: Up-to £43k
Who we are
We are one of the G15 housing associations with a strong heritage. Our mission is to help people make the most of their lives by providing good quality affordable homes, working with communities and promoting wellbeing.
Overview of the role – Finance Analyst
Finance Analysts are responsible for high quality, timely reporting that Business Partners utilise to assist their clients and inform decision across the business. You will be responsible for producing accurate analysis and reports to the Executives and Board. You will be responsible for controlling all journal posting, detailed reconciliations, monthly reviews of all accounting entries and maintaining the control environment. You will contribute to the preparation and presentation of the Group’s short and long-term financial planning processes. This includes rolling forecasts and budgets, as well as financial plans that span decades.
Skills/Experience required – Finance Analyst
- Excellent analytical skills
- Sound accounting knowledge and ability to apply knowledge to practical business situations
- Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
- Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
- Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
- Commercial acumen with desirable experience of working with Commercial real estate finances
- To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization.
-This post will be based in Central London with Travel to Thamesmead twice a week.
Qualifications required - Finance Analyst
Part qualified CCAB accountant or similar experience