£37k to £42k
4 days ago
Role: Finance Analyst – Capital Control
Location: London (remote during Cov19)
Salary: £37,000 - £42,000 per annum + benefits
Summary: Finance Analyst – Capital Control
To support the delivery of the objectives of the Finance - Capital Team function, through the management and delivery of timely and accurate data. To play an integral part in completing accounting entries related to Component Accounting, related depreciation and Maintenance of the Fixed Asset Register. To assist with the preparation of the Fixed Asset Notes for inclusion in the statutory accounts.
This role requires excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, excellent computer skills, experience of Capital Accounting and Fixed Assets and a natural ability to network and build effective relationships within the Finance Team and with key colleagues across the organisation.
Skills/Experience required: Finance Analyst – Capital Control
• Excellent analytical skills
• Experience in Fixed Asset Accounting and Reporting and preparation of Fixed asset statutory Notes
• Sound accounting knowledge and ability to apply knowledge to practical business situations
• Ability to work independently, exercising good initiative and judgement
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Proven time management and prioritisation skills.
• Proven experience and ability to deliver excellent customer care and valuing diversity.
• Proven attention to detail and ability to work on a variety of tasks simultaneously.
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines and targets
• To ensure that all policies and procedures are adhered to so that consistent and standard practice is achieved across the organization
• Systems skills in Microsoft office, intermediate or advanced.
• Experience of SUN or equivalent.
Qualifications required: Finance Analyst – Capital Control
- Qualified or Part qualified accountant,
- degree level qualification
- fixed asset and analytical accounting.
- Preference from housing or public sector
- Experienced Financial Analyst