40k - 50k Depending on experience
about 1 month ago
Who we are
An expanding company, contracting is one of the UK’s largest mechanical & electrical contracting businesses with the capacity to deliver the widest scope of services to the broadest range of customers through seamless & integrated solutions for all project requirements. As a Finance Support Business Partner with a Commercial background, you will be an integral part of the contracting team supporting our Operational Business. The Support Business Partner will be focussed around performance improvement, business analysis & insight, strategic business planning, and budgeting & forecasting activities in our Enterprise business. They will support the Business Partner Leads across Enterprise to provide timely and effective support and challenge to the Finance Operations Team and Senior Business Management stakeholders, as well as maintaining responsibility for robust financial control and compliance framework.
Your Skills and Experience To be successful in this role,
- Full or part qualified accountant.
- Relevant experience in a Business Partner/Finance Manager/Management Accountant role gained in an equivalent large and complex organisation.
- Relevant commercial experience
- Skilled at solving complex business issues and interpreting and assimilating data.
- Must be a confident communicator.to colleagues and management.
- Knowledgeable use of budgetary or planning tools such as Hyperion would be advantageous.
We have an excellent benefits package as part of our offering. Here’s a few highlights;
- Generous holiday allowance (you can even buy additional holidays)
- Great share plans
- Group Pension Plan
- One day paid volunteering
- Tailored internal development opportunities