4 months ago
Salary: £55,000 + car allowance
Purpose of this role
• Technical accounting and compliance.
• Working capital reporting and management.
• Treasury management.
• Analysis for internal and external reporting including taxation.
• Preparation of accounting information for internal and external audit.
• Development and operation of control process and procedures including delegation of authorities.
• To work in a safe and sensible manner within the boundaries of the Company Health and Safety Policy and any additional site restrictions.
6 months target will include: Confirmed compliance with new group accounting policies manual. Implement enhanced cash forecasting model.
Implement MTD for VAT.
1 year target will include: • Clean year end audit. • Enhanced analysis, particularly in support of tax. • Improved, and documented, control procedures in respect of receipt and payment processes.
- 3 years target: Promoted to UK FC role.
Job experience & skills requirements
Personal Attributes: Strong work ethic and willing to take ownership • Ability to work alone and in small teams within a large Finance department • Ambitious • Engaging character •
Concise Work Experience: • Practice trained qualified ACA or ACCA. Four years plus PQE. • Technically strong and up to date. • Has proven experience and ability to work effectively with internal and/or external customers. Ability & willingness to travel other UK sites (occasional)
The Company has a fleet of 185,000 units throughout Europe, we remain the leading supplier of modular space. Around the world, our group is the leading global business services provider focused on modular space, secure portable storage solutions, and remote workforce accommodation management. In total, we now have operations in 18 countries across Europe and 4 countries in the rest of the world.