4 months ago
Salary: £50k - £55k
Location: Remote UK
This is an excellent opportunity for an ambitious and experienced full stack developer to join an exciting sports technology company using AI and machine. The role is perfect for a motivated self-starter who has developed the ability to hit the ground running and contribute positively from day one.
- Proficiency in relational databases, primarily PostgreSQL (or MySQL, SQLite, SQL Server, Amazon RDS).
- High competency with web frameworks such as Django (or Flask, web2py, Bottle, Pyramid) and Vue.js (or React, React.js, React Native, Angula, jQuery, Ember.js, Backbone.js).
- Good understanding of modern REST API (or GraphQL, gRPC, websockets, Falcor) design.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with product, engineering and business development colleagues.
- Build automation experience with Docker, CI/CD, alerting and monitoring.
- Interest in machine learning or data science.
- Experience with cloud providers such as Amazon AWS and Microsoft Azure.
- Stock options (to be negotiated)
- Company pension plan.
- Flexitime work hours.
- 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
- Open to remote candidates from around the UK.
- Opportunity for fast career progression working on technically challenging projects.