7 months ago
Role: Guidewire Implementation Developer
Salary: Upto £70k
Location: Client’ office, counties around London
Who we are
We design and implement innovative IT solutions for complex business problems.? ?We are a niche systems integrator, specialising in enterprise-class solutions, configured and built with .NET and java technologies.
Due to growing demand for our Guidewire implementation expertise, we have an exciting opportunity for a number of client facing consultants that would like the opportunity to join a dynamic delivery team. We are a lively organisation that has built an enviable reputation for high quality work.
The role: Guidewire Implementation Developer
We are looking for individuals with good Java and J2EE experience who would like the opportunity to receive training before joining a dynamic delivery team. The role requires a blend of technical expertise, architecture, design and programming skills, as well as client facing skills. ? Prior people management experience would be viewed favourably as well. You will normally be working on client site as a member of a delivery team and should be comfortable with living away from home, Monday to Friday, for engagements which are not commutable. If you would like the opportunity to work as part of a highly skilled team on a wide variety of leading edge enterprise projects for Blue Chip companies, then this is the job for you.
Must Haves: Guidewire Implementation Developer
- You must have successfully delivered several projects and have previous development experience using Java, JSP, JMS, JDBC, J2EE, XML, SQL, CSS, HTML, SQL and design patterns.
- Consulting with insurance carrier in house technical resources to establish technical and business requirements
- Working with a variety of clients from varied business disciplines with different working styles.
- You will need to have a good command of the English language and be able to communicate clearly with your colleagues and with the client.
- Good presentation skills as you may be required to participate in client presentations and contribute to pre-sales and project delivery material.
Bonus Skills: Guidewire Implementation Developer
- Knowledge of the insurance industry in particular claims and policy administration systems and an understanding of the policy lifecycle, and/or Claims Management processes.
- Agile Project Management methodology