650 to 700 daily rate
12 days ago
Role: Internal Audit Director - SOX
Location: Remote Working Primarily, Client Sites or Office Based Limited at time of Writing
Daily Rate: £700
Contract Period: 6 Months
The Director will be responsible for the execution of client engagements and maintaining strong relationships with senior client personnel. The Director must have a solid understanding of their client's business and be able to demonstrate technical competence in their product group and industry. The Director ensures quality and satisfaction on engagements and must be able to clearly articulate the value drivers of the business. The Director is responsible for developing opportunities both at existing clients and new clients and are responsible for job Telecom’s, FMCG, Utilities, Food and Government economics and for ensuring timely close and billing of projects.
The successful candidate must be results-driven Director who has provided services to a diverse set of industries such as Financial Services,. A strong experience in SOX 404 compliance (including planning/scoping, rationalization/optimization, documentation, walkthroughs and testing) with several public companies of various sizes, including multiple Fortune 500 companies and FTSE 350. Experience in managing several complex programmes that have involved managing multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Ideally the successful candidate should have multiple specialisms such as IT, Compliance, Regulatory, Finance, Governance, Operational Risk, SOX, Fraud, Audit, Process improvements, Controls, Transformation, Business and Change.
- Delivered complex SOX projects across public and private sector in UK and Internationally.
- Manage large teams 50+ direct reports
- Experience with SME’s
- Delivered all aspects of the SOX programme including design & operational effectiveness, remediation, managing external auditors, chairing steering committees & governance committees, rolling out governance tools & reporting, managing organisational change in relation to its control framework etc.
- Roll out Global Operational Risk Framework and implementation in Financial services
- Deliver SOX IT & Finance Programme & implemented a Operational Risk Framework
- Successfully delivered the end to end SOX Programme in Financial services
- Delivered the SOX IT & Business Regulatory Programme across several business as well as on boarding of all Risks & Controls to OpenPages.
- 15+ years in preferably in professional services and/or industry
- Ideally Big 4 trained
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant discipline; minimum 2:1
- Professional certification such as ACA/ICAS/ACCA strongly preferred
- PRINCE 2 Practitioner