Leatherhead, United Kingdom
12 months ago
Role: Java Developer
Salary: £70K plus extensive benefits package
Due to the secure nature of this work, all candidates must be British Nationals and already hold or be eligible to hold UK Security Clearance to SC level or higher.
Essential experience required:
Our client is looking for individuals who can confidently demonstrate proven experience of:
- Hands-on Java Software Development
- Designing and developing applications using Java EE platforms
- Working in an Agile environment
- Working with the Spring framework
- Object Oriented analysis and design using common design patterns
Our clients projects are based in their offices or at a client site but may require travel to other locations. The successful candidate must be able and willing to spend time working away from home if required.
Job role responsibilities:
You will be responsible for:
- Writing well designed and efficient code
- Contributing in all phases of the software development lifecycle
- Working closely with the project team including testing / design authority / project management, to ensure all work is completed to the required standard
About the company:
Our client is a global Tier 1 company involved in many leading mission critical projects. They are highly regarded within the industry and are one of the largest independent technology & business services firms in the world.
They consider employees as highly valued members of the business and offer extensive progression opportunities for those wishing to move further in their career on a local, national or global scale.