200 to 250 daily rate
12 days ago
Role: Junior Internal Auditor - IT SOX
Location: Remote Working Primarily, Client Sites or Office Based Limited at time of Writing
Daily Rate: £200 to £250
The key responsibilities of Junior Internal Auditor - IT SOX include;
- Delivery of the SOX Management testing programme.
- Support the end-to-end SOX and internal control procedures, assisting the Head of Internal controls with the overall SOX programme.
- Perform pre audit testing to ensure all controls are being performed and documented in accordance with requirements.
- Track and Monitor performance of the controls to ensure they are executed in a timely fashion in line within the SOX timetables.
- Work with the business and the SOX team to identify improvements in controls and ensure control deficiencies are tracked and remedied in agreed time lines
- Support on the preparation of SOX reporting and commentary for review by global management
- Prepare and maintain supporting documentation on Key SOX controls
- Support the wider finance team in Ad hoc projects and tasks as required
Must Haves: Junior Internal Auditor - IT SOX
- Audit experience preferably controls-testing focused
- Strong transactional accounting skills
- Exposure to and an effective understanding of principles of Sarbanes Oxley, preferably experience in SOX testing
- Be a strong communicator and possess an ability to develop trusting and credible relationships at all levels of the business, to director level, and to respect different opinions and ideas
- Strong MS Excel Skills.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Accounting or Finance ideal but not essential
- ACA/ACCA Part Qualified
- Accounting, Auditing, Knowledge of Legal and Financial Systems
- Documentation and Record Keeping, Attention to Detail
- Problem Solving, Critical Thinking, Analysis
- Interpersonal Communication.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite applications