London, United Kingdom
7 months ago
Job Title: Management Accountant
Location: Central London
Salary: £45k - £50k + 33 days hols + extensive benefits
To take a lead role in developing a business partnering relationship within the organisation. Add value by providing sound management information, commercial insights, analysis and KPIs where appropriate, to provide full support and guidance to managers. Use data and insight appropriately to evaluate business performance against key measures to support further commercial decision making.
Key Responsibilities: Management Accountant
- Produce monthly management accounts, management reports and the Leadership Team Management Pack to inform the C-level, Directors and managers to make well-informed, qualified decisions.
· Ensure accurate financial records are maintained which comply with all regulatory protocols and practices in the UK by processing of financial transactions and production of external statutory and internal management reporting.
· Assist the Head of Finance to develop and maintain effective systems, policies and procedures in line with best practice.
- Business partnering with other departments
- Lead contact on 3rd party payment provider (online gateway portal and merchant)
- Maintaining accurate and up to date financial records on the Sage Accounting system.
Must Haves: Management Accountant
- Demonstrable track record in a management account role
- Previous experience in facilitating a business partnering approach with internal clients
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; good at interpreting and explaining financial information to line managers/Directors
- Commercial and business awareness
- Analytical with strong problem solving skills
- Experience of working with accounting systems (preferably Sage50) and Microsoft Office packages with advanced Excel skills
- Experience with implementing automated transfer of financial data between front of house, CRM and accounting systems
- High attention to detail
Desirable: Management Accountant
- An understanding of VAT and PAYE
- Interpretation of Balance Sheets and Profit and Loss Accounts to extract figures for subscription setting
Qualifications: Management Accountant
- Qualified accountant with a CCAB professional accountancy body; ACCA, ACA, CIMA
- days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays) with the option to purchase an additional 5 days
- Discretionary bonus scheme.
- Eligible to apply for a season ticket loan and eyecare voucher.
- Other benefits: cycle to work scheme, gym membership/wellbeing subsidy, flu vaccination and enjoy a weekly delivery of fruit