London, United Kingdom
13 days ago
Role: Marketing Manager
Salary: £40k + Pension + Share Options
Location: London SW
Would you like to join an award-winning, VC-backed high-growth start-up based in London. In 2018, they were named as company to watch in the prestigious Startups 100 list. You will be working in a fast-paced, highly-collaborative environment, directly alongside a talented team of sales and client success managers, delivering Click & Collect software solutions to an international ecommerce market.
We have a compelling story to tell and unique insights to share with retail brands. Your role will be to craft this story and shape the UK and European marketing plan to build awareness, generate demand and nurture leads through to revenue-generating clients.
The role will consist of a number of key elements:
- Content Management. You will be responsible for creating and overseeing the production and promotion of all content marketing. This includes articles, press releases and blogs, research, data and other non-sales pieces as well as story-telling pieces from existing clients. You will be tasked with raising awareness of market issues and client ambitions related to Click & Collect and positioning the company as the principal solution.
- Account Intelligence and Lead Nurturing. Working closely with the Sales team to create and implement strategies to nurture and accelerate deal flow using created content, via various email drip campaigns and marketing outreach.
- Demand Generation via Digital Channels. Supporting the sales-led, direct and partnerships lead generation strategies, generating growth in quality leads for the business through web, SEO, and social (in particular LinkedIn).
- Video Content. Creation of video case and success studies to share with engaged prospects as well as supporting the Client Success team with webinars and video content relating to the installation and onboarding of the our solution.
- Events and hospitality. Overseeing industry event calendar and hospitality strategy to nurture and engage prospects as well as agency and vendor partners. Website and Copywriting. Managing the Website and supporting copywriting across the Product as well as sales and onboarding materials.
Skills and experience do I need:
- 4+ years of experience in B2B marketing, ideally within SaaS ecommerce, and with a focus on demand generation and lifecycle marketing.
- Skilled in crafting clear and compelling content as a writer and editor.
- Organised, with high standards and a strong attention to detail.
- Hands-on experience organising and coordinating industry events.
- Experience working with a variety of stakeholders including designers, developers and managing freelancers and agencies.
- Proficiency with database management systems/CRM (we use Close.io).
- Ability to work independently, or as part of a team and an ability to prioritise assignments and meet deadlines.