10 months ago
Founded in 1975, a privately-owned company, expert outsourced international Contract Sales organisation that specialises in FMCG and technical sales for a variety of clients across every market segment. Originally started as a provider of tactical services, we have evolved to become a dynamic software led provider of contract sales, utilising data and technology to revolutionise the entire industry. Company currently going through an exciting growth phase and candidates will be joining a forward- thinking organisation at an exciting time.
Candidates will be joining the team at the start of a major new Greenfield project being built exclusively on Microsoft Azure. They will also can gain skills in in all aspects of Azure as well as Native Android and iOS development.
THE PERSON FOR THIS ROLE
• Four years plus of commercial experience
• Skilled individual with full software development life-cycle experience, and excellent knowledge of both .Net fundamentals and C# up to v7.0 and .Net Core
• Good knowledge of SQL and experience of either SQL server or other major relational RDBMS – Solid experience of relational design, writing complex stored procedures and performance tuning
• Positive proactive attitude, willing to turn their hand to any problem, and willing to work things out when they fall outside their area of direct expertise.
• Eager to work as a member of a team and pitch in to ensure the team succeeds with its commitments.
• An interest in expanding your horizons and learning new skills as well as caring about doing things well.
• Experience of building complex web applications with MVC (ideally v5).
• Extremely Capable with front end technologies (HTML, CSS, Java Script, Front end API’s knockout.js, angular.js, React.js, jQuery etc.)
• Mobile development experience for Android or iOS using Cross platform or Native methods. We build native mobile clients so being able to contribute to the development of these it would be extremely useful if you don’t have experience we would encourage you to learn.
• Experience building applications for Windows Azure - Architecture, deployment and lifecycle management. Any previous exposure to development with Azure functions, Cosmos DB and Azure Service bus would be a major plus.
• Expanse of other technical experience; knowledge of other core .Net APIs as well as experience with other languages tools and technologies.
• Experience of test driven development, writing unit tests and solid understanding how to write testable code
• Experience of working as a member of an agile team and familiar with agile planning and estimation techniques. A good understanding of the fundamental rationale for employing an agile approach
• Experience with using engineering practices that compliment an agile approach. Test driven development, source branching strategies (GIT Flow), continuous integration etc.
• Experienced in PowerShell Scripting • Experience working with Jira, GIT, And Azure DevOPS for source control, builds / deployment backlog and task management.
• CANDIDATES HAVE THE RIGHT TO WORK IN THE UK **