£60k to £75k + Stock Options
17 days ago
Who we are
The world's first Open Financial Commerce Marketplace, currently in deployment across three continents. With operations across Africa, Latin America, and Southeast Asia, we provide banks, corporates, and governments in emerging markets with an unrivalled platform that enables a limitless marketplace ecosystem accessed via a mobile. We believe that our technology is changing the way in which services are distributed and accessed by people in the new digital economy. We focus on building the infrastructure; connecting businesses, financial institutions, retailers, governments and others, whilst simultaneously improving financial inclusion and economic development in emerging markets. We have big investment and big plans. Come and join us on this amazing journey!
Product Marketing Manager role:
This is an exciting opportunity for someone to take ownership and help drive the global Product Marketing operations of a multi-million-pound business that is growing rapidly and will be a world leader within 5 years. Forming part of the global Marketing team at our HQ offices in Canary Wharf, and working with key stakeholders across the business, you will be responsible for planning and executing marketing activities and tactics.
Must have requirements & experience for the Product Marketing Manager:
- Experience managing Product communication strategies, internally and externally
- Marketing of complex technology solutions to multiple industry verticals (B2B)
- Tech Start up experience is a MUST.
- Real B2B PRODUCT marketing a MUST, no generalists or ops.
- Managing a small team (2-4) an advantage.
- VERY HANDS ON ROLE, limited agency support, all in house.
- Retail or Supply Chain sectors
- Native fluency in English (spoken and written)
Key areas of concentration for the Product Marketing Manager include:
You will work closely with our executives, product management, sales, and lead gen teams to craft messaging and conceive innovative marketing programs, product positioning guides and Go-To-Market strategies that drive demand.
You will become a product expert and one of the primary product evangelists in the marketing organization. In your role, you will also focus on sales enablement messaging and understand how our customers buy and their buying journey. In short, you will give our sales and marketing team the competitive edge they need.
- Product positioning: lead collaboration of marketing and product teams to develop and refine positioning and messaging that highlights our secret sauce, supports product strategy and differentiation from the competition.
- Roadmap: drive the engagement with product management leadership to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, client needs, and competitive factors) to influence the product roadmap, feature gaps and client requests
- Launches: Own our launch blueprint, manage our launch process and co-ordinate efforts between our Product and Marketing teams for smooth and successful launches that create impact in the market and amongst our existing customer base
- Product collateral: Lead product marketing team to produce positioning, messaging, visuals, and themes that differentiate our products; oversee creation and maintenance of marketing and support materials for various teams and needs; create a function that generates a steady stream of customer case studies and user stories.
- Sales enablement: Define the value proposition to internal sales teams and ensure that the sales team has the resources, tools and support to convey our value proposition to prospects. Develop and maintain sales collateral – sales scripts, battle cards, sales training materials, onboarding materials, etc.
- Product evangelist: establish ongoing, strategic relationships with relevant industry analysts; together with the product team, educate both internal and external stakeholders about our product features and their benefits; speak and present both internally and externally to promote the story of our product
- Customer insights: Be the strategic expert on our customer – what they need, want, care about; the needs of our software, its job, and the desired outcomes; barriers to readiness and adoption. You’ll manage prospect & customer research in collaboration with the Product and Customer Success teams.
- Market intelligence: Be the expert by evaluating our competitors' strengths and weaknesses with insightful analysis; help us understand the product categories we play in, along with a clear segmentation framework for understanding our customers.
Preferred, not essential experience:
- E-commerce or online marketplace would be perfect.
- International market experience
- Fluency in Spanish or French
Due to working with financial systems, CRB and a basic credit check will form part of the assessment process. We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.