5 months ago
We are searching for a passionate individual to help make our data benchmarking products even better. The position will have a leading voice on all aspects of key products – making sure our analytical team is delivering on client commitments, working with sales to help the world fully understand the benefits of our offerings, and championing user stories to improve existing products and new product development.
Working within a matrix management environment you will have the opportunity to engage with our diverse analytical teams in London and across our international offices in Bucharest and Mumbai to deliver valuable insights to university administrators around the world.
Who are you?
You are someone who wants to know why people get hooked on certain products and understand how organizations can more effectively build, market, and sell things that resonate with the market. You recognise the growing need and possibilities for data-driven decisions and are comfortable working within analytical frameworks.
You will be a strong collaborator – someone who actively seeks out the input of others, however equally someone who can take control when needed to make sure we deliver on our commitments. You will also be someone who is confident and comfortable working with a diverse mix of team members and an equally diverse pool of clients across a range of cultural contexts around the world.
You love getting your hands dirty, whether it be teasing out actionable feedback from existing users, defining use cases for our products, or proactively handling day-to-day trouble shooting. At the same time, you are able to comprehend the bigger picture so that you can push change and work with our developers on new ideas.
Finally, we hope you share our values of Passion, Integrity, Innovation, Empowerment and Diversity.
- Leading the delivery and troubleshooting of various QS Analytics products
- Managing the flows of client work to make sure deliverables go out on time
- Building and streamlining delivery processes
- Supporting and empowering the team to efficiently answer client questions
- Liaising with sales to ensure client needs are being met
- Conducting market research to understand users and new opportunities
- Creating product roadmaps
- Contributing to new product development
- Skills/attributes required
- Experience working directly with products
- Strong project and process management skills. Demonstrated ability to create/improve processes and to embed them within the team
- Ability to manage multiple projects or workflows simultaneously
- An exceptional eye for detail
- A quick and independent learner who can also contribute to team-based projects
- Effective time management and organisational skills
- A degree in business, social science, or other disciplines that blend creativity with analytical thought.
- Alternatively, significant relevant experience working with products
- Skills/attributes preferred
- Experience managing data products and/or exposure to the higher education industry
- Data literacy skills and confidence in manipulating and connecting disparate data sets. Proficiency with spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets.
- Interest and experience in data visualization with platforms like Tableau, our main dashboarding tool