up to 40k
about 1 month ago
As a Project Co-Ordinator, you will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an ambitious change programme. You will be reporting to the Director of Business Excellence and Innovation, managing diaries preparing presentation and coordinating small projects for the directorate.
You will work with our business teams and to support them to understand and improve their current performance against benchmarks and how they can work to improve this, identifying and ,+implement change and move towards more collaborative and consistent ways of working.
You will work closely with the workstream leads, supporting them to deliver their aspects of the overall programme. You will support them to plan and effective manage their workstream plans through to implementation, leading on specific areas and supporting successful delivery.
Your day to day work will be varied both in content and location dependent upon the workstream and specific area of focus, but it is likely to regularly include:
- developing and managing implementation plans, drafting business cases, supporting the identification and management of risks and issues;
- liaising with other teams, including the regions, provider trusts and system and service suppliers;
- drafting progress updates as part of the programme governance cycle;
- using your insights and knowledge to develop materials for workshops and meetings, including guidance and method packs;
- Troubleshooting and creative problem solving;
- drafting training & development materials for provider trusts relevant to your workstreams and the wider programme approach and objectives;
- good time-management skills
- PRINCE2 foundation (Preferred)