60k to 70k
11 months ago
We are an global leader in AI-powered audio processing technology. We work with many of the world's largest banks, major consultancies and government agencies. Our technology includes ultra-fast GPU accelerated multi-lingual speech transcription, speaker segmentation and biometric identification and advanced review tools for audio. We are based in London, UK with offices in New York and San Francisco. This role will be based in our main office in the City of London.
Project Manager - Role:
This senior role reports directly to the Product Delivery Manager and is responsible for helping shape the development and commercial success of current and future projects.
The ideal candidate will be output-focused, goal oriented, proactive, diligent, organized, flexible, passionate about technology and eager to accept new challenges.
This role will initially involves rolling out a communications surveillance platform that involves suppliers other the company.
The focus will be on setting realistic expectations for the various stakeholders whilst maximizing quality and revenue.
The Project manager needs to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the customer’s requirements, and work with all parties to deliver solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
Working with a mix of UK and international colleagues – BA, Lead Architects, Developers, Testers, Product Managers, Sales staff - the role will suit a candidate who has high energy levels, wants to get on and enjoys a wide variety of activities and engagements daily.
Key Tasks: Project Manager
- Work closely with the business teams to understand customer requirements.
- Ensure that the product backlog is accurate and up to date. Make sure it is clearly defined, ordered, maintained and visible to all stakeholders.
- Agree the sprint goals with the development team - work with the team to ensure that requirements are fully understood and that the design/implementation meets the customer’s needs.
- Ensure that any changes are carefully considered, with a good feel for requirement prioritisation.
- Manage stakeholder expectations; ensuring project progress is visible and clearly communicated to all.
- Support the Project Director by creating and reviewing plans, escalating any project risks, potential impact.
- Take responsibility for delivery on time and to plan, within cost and to the agreed specification.
- Experienced in managing multiple software projects end to end from requirements gathering through to implementation, release and support
- Proven experience of business analysis and requirements capture
- Creation of concise requirements documentation and specs
- Has experience interacting with external and internal customers, promoting solutions, facilitating requirements workshops
- Prioritising work against the capability and capacity of the team
- Ability to engage with the development team, understand the solution and make informed decisions
- Strong effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Agile delivery methods including Kanban and Scrum
- Risk Management, Issue Management and Change Management
- Experience working in a software house / consultancy
- Experience working with 3rd Party Development Teams
- Delivery of solutions in a cloud environment
- Managing and designing SaaS services
- Development background or strong technical knowledge