26 days ago
Job Title: Project Manager
Salary: up to 50k
Who we are
We are a leading technology company with an innovative suite of products which are paving the way in speech to text capabilities.
A London based company with offices in New York and San Francisco.
This role will initially involves rolling out a communications surveillance platform that involves other suppliers.
Who we are looking for
The Project manager needs to understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the customer’s requirements, and work with all parties to deliver solutions that enable the organisation to achieve its goals.
The ideal candidate will be output-focused, goal oriented, proactive, diligent, organized, flexible, passionate about technology and eager to accept new challenges.
Working with a mix of UK and international colleagues – BA, Lead Architects, Developers, Testers, Product Managers, Sales staff - the role will suit a candidate who has high energy levels, wants to get on and enjoys a wide variety of activities and engagements daily.
This role reports directly to the Product Delivery Manager and is responsible for helping shape the development and commercial success of current and future projects.
Professional Qualification / Experience
- Experienced in managing multiple software projects end to end from requirements gathering through to implementation, release and support
- Four years industry experience
- Proven experience of business analysis and requirements capture
- Creation of concise requirements documentation and specs
- Has experience interacting with external and internal customers, promoting solutions, facilitating requirements workshops
- Scoping deliverables
- Prioritising work against the capability and capacity of the team
- Ability to engage with the development team, understand the solution and make informed decisions
- Strong effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication
- Agile delivery methods including Kanban and Scrum
- Risk Management, Issue Management and Change Management
- Experience working in a software house / consultancy
- Experience working with 3rd Party Development Teams
- Delivery of solutions in a cloud environment
- Managing and designing SaaS services
- Development background or strong technical knowledge
- Experienced and robust individual, capable of understanding what is required in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive, enthusiastic and results driven
- Think creatively and is willing to challenge the status quo
- Desire to develop existing skills, learn new tools
- Enjoys working in a dynamic environment
- Can work in a team and independently
- Has integrity
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to establish and maintain collaborative work relationships at all levels.
- Must be willing, ready, and able to learn and execute the We are way of conducting business
- Experienced working on multiple projects
- Work closely with the business teams to understand customer requirements.
- A proven track record in project management
- Ensure that the product backlog is accurate and up to date.
- Make sure it is clearly defined, ordered, maintained and visible to all stakeholders.
- Agree the sprint goal with the development team - work with the team to ensure that requirements are fully understood and that the design/implementation meets the customer’s needs.
- Ensure that any changes are carefully considered, with a good feel for requirement prioritisation.
- Manage stakeholder expectations; ensuring project progress is visible and clearly communicated to all.
- Support the Project Director by creating and reviewing plans, escalating any project risks, potential impact.
- Take responsibility for delivery on time and to plan, within cost and to the agreed specification.
- Ensure the release documentation is completed; this includes release notes, quick start guides, user guides and training packs.