London, United Kingdom
Up to £95k
6 months ago
We are FinTech Start-up in Blockchain, our HQ is in USA and due to growth we are now building a strong team in London. We are looking for 2 Python Developers to join our London HQ of 40 strong.
Responsibilities Python Developer:
- Design & implement new software modules based on the product requirements
- Debug existing software components, fix issues and avoid regressions
- Participate in software architecture, design discussions and code reviews
- Develop unit/system tests and integrate these with CI server
- Deploy Django applications to production environment and manage cloud resources and monitoring tools.
Experience Python Developer:
- 3+ years’ demonstrable experience with Python.
- Proven experience developing Django applications in a collaborative environment.
- Understanding of internet infrastructure including REST, DNS, GraphQL and RPC protocols.
- Use of unit testing in web application environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Familiarity with Unix-family systems and command-line life, including common development tools (e.g. Git)
Bonus experience- Python Developer:
- Experience working in start-up environment.
- Experience working with standard frontend tooling including webpack and typescript.
- Experience with Google Cloud infrastructure.
- Domain experience in finance, insurance and/or accounting.