Leamington Spa, United Kingdom
£140k OTE + benefits
19 days ago
Salary £140 on target earning (£75k basic + £65k on target bonus + benefits)
The company is seeking an experienced, Enterprise Sales Executive to operate in the SAP consulting and data management arena. The role is predominately focused on New Business either from existing SAP clients that are looking to migrate to SAP’s latest offering or clients in other product sets looking to move to SAP. The primary focus is to sell both the company’s consulting and Data Governance software solutions as the professional services to support both. The remit will involve close collaboration with SAP.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Develop effective and specific territory/Sector planning to ensure revenue target delivery and sustainable growth. Develop relationships in new and existing customers and leverage these to drive strategy through the organisation. This role is predominately new business development.
- Establish relationships based on the knowledge of customer requirements and commitment to value (value of counsel and expertise, value of solutions, value of implementation expertise). This is a consultative sale and requires you to build a foundation on which to harvest future business opportunities.
- Actively understand each customer’s Information Management footprint, strategy growth plans, technology strategy and competitive landscape. Review public information (e.g. new executive appointments, earnings statements, press releases) for the company and its competitors to remain updated on key industry trends and issues impacting the prospect.
- Business Planning – Participate in the development and delivery of comprehensive business planning to address territory/sector priorities and pain points. Understand benchmarking and ROI data and how they support the customer’s decision process.
- Pipeline planning - Follow a disciplined approach to maintaining a rolling pipeline. Keep pipeline current and moving up the pipeline curve.
- Partnerships – Leverage support organisations (SAP) including Marketing, Inside sales, Partners and channels to funnel pipeline into the assigned territory.
- Advance and close sales opportunities - through the successful execution of the sales strategy and roadmap. Collaborate with and support sales management on negotiation of close strategy.
- Annual Revenue - Achieve / exceed quota targets.
- Support all promotions and events in the assigned territory/sector including those in association with SAP
- Understand best practice sales models. Work actively with Sales leadership to develop sophistication in sales and negotiation skills
- Orchestrate resources: deploy appropriate teams to execute winning sales.
- Understand the competition and effectively position solutions against them.
- Maintain CRM system with accurate customer and pipeline information.
- Ensure account & resource teams as well as Partners (SAP) are well versed in each account’s strategy and well positioned for all customer touch points and events. Maximize the value of all sales support organisations.
Desired skills and experience:
- Strong entrepreneurial attitude and a good technical knowledge of business application software solutions and technologies.
- 5+ years of experience in sales of complex technology solutions in a B2B environment.
- Specific knowledge and experience of the SAP S/4 Cloud arena is desired.
- Demonstrable track record for winning new customers and growing business within existing customers in a competitive environment.
- Strong communication skills in all forms.
- Higher level of education preferred.
- Good knowledge of organisational tasks like forecast and reporting.
We are a worldwide leader in information governance and data modernization solutions, focusing on helping customers manage one of their most critical assets – data. Our award-winning products, built on a revolutionary platform, address the needs of business users seeking to unlock the value of their data assets. Our products and services enable organizations to accelerate growth, gain actionable visibility and reduce risks. Founded in 1996, we have an unparalleled record of success in the most complex data environments across a variety of industries. Customers include many Fortune 1000 companies including Eli Lilly, Kraft and Graybar. We are a global corporation headquartered in Massachusetts with additional offices in the U.S., Australia, Canada, Dubai, India, Singapore, Switzerland and the U.K.