almost 2 years ago
Job Title: Security Consultant (Remote Working)
Location: Anywhere in the UK
Salary: up to 50k
We are a global expert in cyber security and risk mitigation, working with businesses to protect their brand, value and reputation against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
With our knowledge, experience and global footprint, we are best placed to help businesses identify, assess, mitigate & respond to the risks they face.
We are passionate about making the Internet safer and revolutionising the way in which organisations think about cyber security.
- Background clearance
- Vetting process
CANDIDATES CAN BE BASED REMOTELY
The division group are experts in the provision of deep technical cyber security assessments and advice and as part of our on-going expansion programme we are seeking technical consultants and technologists to join the growing team.
The role of a consultant involves on-site client visits and remote engagements providing structured programmes of security testing, consultancy and research combined with the delivery of informative reports detailing engagement activities and their results with articulation of risk and remediation priorities for clients.
- Experience with penetration testing
- Previous experience within security testing
- Flexibility to travel to attend on-site client meetings
- Excellent communication skills
- Software development/scripting
Proficiency in two or more of the below:
- Good networking and associated protocol knowledge and experience
- Mobile security knowledge and experience (OS, RF and App)
- Applied security research
- Applied cryptography, mathematics or computer science experience.
- Application security threat modelling
- Maintaining proficiency in the use and application of security technologies
- Delivering technical tasks on Group engagements
- Delivering high quality technical solutions to clients
- Assist in the identification, resolution and documentation of security incidents.
- Providing technical scoping advice
- Developing self-skills on internal security projects
- Conducting focused research when not engaged on client billable projects
- Responsible for adhering to all internal policy and procedures in relation to security and quality best practice
- Ability to travel to clients’ sites to perform security engagements of varying durations as required
- Use of a variety of network security testing tools and exploits to identify vulnerabilities and be able to recommend corrective action
- Proven ability to explain the output of a penetration test to a non-technical client
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank hols
- Annual performance-based bonus (up to 10%)
- Car allowance of £4200 (can take this as a cash amount)
- On-site bonus of £25.00 per day
- Skilled qualification allowance
- All business and travel expenses covered
- Training and development