Hayes, United Kingdom
45k to 55k
10 months ago
Are you passionate about Project Finance, do you enjoy making a difference ?
Our client a market leader is seeking a Senior Project Financial Analyst who will be responsible for project financial control, financial performance reporting & forecasting for a high profile contract within the EMEA business. The role will require you to support the General Manager as well as the executive team of the contract providing key data to support recommendations.
- Working together with the Manager of the contract to make clear the financial performance of the contract compared to the approved Business Case, the budget and the forecast.
- Responsible for project financial set up to allow tracking and control.
- Preparation of project budget based on the approved business case as well as any new information available.
- Finalise revenue and billing and conduct P/L monitoring.
- Responsible for month end closing for the project making accruals
- Drive the project tracking in both P&L and Balance sheet ( accruals deferrals Inventory/Asset tracking).
- Regular review & analysis of the project ''actuals'' financial's and communication of financial variances to the Project Manager.
- Track & report on project contingencies.
- Produce monthly financial report (prior to the monthly project team meeting), participate in and provide input as required at Project Review Boards.
- Reporting current year performance into the solution line including actuals reasons for variances project forecast highlighting financial risks to allow the solution line to complete their monthly forecast exercise.
- Propose corrective actions to help achieve Budget.
- Ensure that project is in compliance with IAS standards and company financial policies.
Ideally you will require a minimum of 4+ years’ experience within a Finance Project role.
The ability to demonstrate, understand & have knowledge of project control practices.
Possess strong financial analysis skills and be experienced in financial modelling in excel.
Knowledge of Sun Hyperion Access , Oracle and Advanced Excel
Great Business & Financial acumen required.
- Key competencies include: Risk Analysis & Financial Modelling.
- By adhering to Principles & Values you will be creating & innovating successful results.
- Your Customer Focus will be second to none along with excellent teamwork, communication & influence.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
- Professional Financial Qualification (eg ACCA / CIMA) ideal.
- Financial degree education and / or accreditation such as AAT essential.