28 days ago
Role: Senior Front-End Developer, Location: Greater Manchester,
Salary: Up to £50k
The primary focus for this role will be to help improve the user interface for the company and their clients, building front-end designs across all platforms. Joining a team of developers this role will have a focus on leading front-end projects, so excellent teamwork and communication skills will be required to ensure that these are delivered successfully and on time.
As a Developer you will be working amongst a super-talented R&D team who love nothing better than to work in a collaborative, innovative, supportive working environment.
Our platform manages business processes. The platform is immensely powerful, and the role of our Developers is to maintain the platform and also create new systems, components and interfaces for specific clients.
It's an exciting job and no two days are the same. The focus of this role will be to create effective user interfaces. We are looking for a Front-End Web Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application.
- At least 5 years industry experience
- One of Augular (2+), React or Vue
- Tallent for UX and interface design
- Strong web user interface design (UID), excellent knowledge of the software development process and Object-oriented design (OOD).
- Project leadership experience
- Ability to organise yourself on multiple tasks and have the ability to prioritise them to meet specific deadlines
- Effective communicator with strong interpersonal skills
- Familiarity with .net core, C#, Agile, Azure
- Degree in a computer related field
- Develop new user-facing features
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimize application for maximum speed and scalability
- Assure that all user input is validated before submitting to back-end
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders
Benefits and Perks:
- Employee Share Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Life Insurance
- 33 days holiday a year (including public holidays)
- £500 Refer a Friend