Upto €85k + Onboard bonus
5 months ago
Role: Senior Global IT Auditor
Location: Germany(Wiesbaden, DE) or Ireland (Dublin, Donegal or Sligo)
Salary: €72k - €85k, + onboard bonus of €4k.
Fantastic opportunity to work for a global healthcare leader that helps people live more fully at all stages of life.
Our Internal Audit is a rotational development program where individuals spend between 18 and 36 months in the Internal Audit department gaining exposure to the global business operations before moving on to other areas of the company.
The Auditor, Global IT is responsible for assessing the adequacy of Global Information Technology security and controls for applications and infrastructure throughout the international and domestic organizations. The individual will effectively scope and plan for assigned audit engagements including preparation of audit risk assessments and planning to drive appropriate audit coverage. The IT auditor will execute audit fieldwork using a risk-based approach to help ensure effective testing coverage. They will identify control gaps and other areas of risk exposure related to controls within IT processes and deliver achievable, meaningful recommendations for management to mitigate the identified risks.
The individual should have the demonstrated ability to communicate effectively, present professionally, and work well with the highest level of Corporate and Division management as well as his/her peer group.
- Senior Global IT Auditor
- Lead and execute Information Systems audits throughout the international and domestic organizations.
- Participate in the IT risk assessment process and development of the audit plan for assigned entities.
- Assess the design and development of security solutions and their adherence to applicable policies and comply with information security requirements.
- Prepare and present audit findings to senior management.
- Maintain comprehensive historical audit work paper documentation that fully supports reported audit results, leveraging established department tools and standards.
- Design and deliver achievable meaningful recommendations for management to mitigate the identified
Must Have: Senior Global IT Auditor
- BA/BS degree in Business, Computer Science, Management Information Systems or related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5+ years of related experience with EY, Deloitte, KPMG or PWC
- Execution of Information Systems audits, including Application, Platform or General IT Controls; or Conducting information security assessments or implementing information security controls.
- Data Privacy (GPDR, CCPA, general data privacy
- Experience with cloud solutions (AWS, Bitbucket, Jenkins, AEM, Tridion)
Bonus: Senior Global IT Auditor
- Experience with Auditing major ERP systems (i.e. SAP).
- Deep insight of the best practice standards and frameworks, such as ISO 27001/2 and NIST.
- In-depth understanding of network and system security technology and practices across major computing areas
- Experience with Technology Risk Management / IT Audit function in Enterprise organizations.
- Certifications such as HCISPP, CHPS, CISA, CISSP, CISM, CRISC.