29 days ago
We are a UX design and software development company offering bespoke software and mobile app development. This company is expanding due to growth and demand, we are looking for backend/middleware systems implementing complex logic and third-party integrations.
We are looking for someone who’s worked on .NET backend/middleware systems implementing complex logic and third-party integrations. This should be someone who is familiar with large scale systems, and is comfortable working with a team – ideally a product or service that has a large team working on multiple workstreams.
Who we’re looking for…
· Commercial experience in .NET with C# appropriate to your level
· Experience with N-Tier architecture/SOA
· Knowledge of relevant design patterns
· Excellent understanding of OOP concepts
· Demonstrable experience of building Web Services, WebAPI and WCF
· Database experience, schema design and SQL with MySQL
· NoSQL experience also beneficial, as is any knowledge of MS Orleans.
· Any history working with WinForms/WPF is extremely useful
· Expertise in performance optimization
· Experience of Unit and functional testing is important, not necessarily strict TDD.
· Source Control, must be confident using Git for all roles
· Experience working in an Agile or Kanban environment
· Knowledge of software and application design and architecture
· Experience in the gaming industry is a significant advantage
· Experience taking ownership of a system or sub-system is an advantage
· An excellent communicator, both verbal and written
· Hard working and willing to go above and beyond learning new skills
· Love working as part of a team and collaborating with others
· An interest in troubleshooting and problem solving
You will be responsible for implementing sections of functionality or making updates to existing features ensuring they are delivered on time with the correct approach and to the
standards defined by the senior .NET developers / team leads.
Our tech stack includes some of the latest design patterns and tools as well as established tech that needs additional features building on. For example, SQL, NoSQL, caching
services, messaging services, C# Windows Services, WebAPI, WCF, WPF, Winforms, Microsoft Orleans… all used to build a platform that has integration to internal and external
● Referral bonus
● 25 days holiday a year in addition to bank holidays
● Company Pension Scheme