£50,000 - £60,000
5 months ago
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Project Manager who wishes to join a dynamic, fast paced software group to help shape the future of our market leading software solutions.
As a Senior Project Manager you will hold a high profile, both with internal stakeholders and our client base. The work is fast paced and the projects you will manage will be complex, so this opportunity would be suitable for someone with five years Project Management experience within the insurance sector.
The Candidate must be able to demonstrate:
- At least 5 years Project Management experience
- The successful management of projects within the insurance sector (pet, travel or gadget)
- Experience of managing large complex projects
- Extensive experience of standard Project Management responsibilities; Project planning, Forecasting and estimating, Monitoring and reporting, Risk & Issue management, Finance management and budgeting, Change management
- Experience of stakeholder management and building positive relationships with stakeholders
- Significant experience of face-to-face customer interaction
- Adhering to and supporting a governance framework
- Experience of working within a close-knit team, providing leadership and mentoring to junior team members
- Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP, Agile PM, etc)
- Management of software projects
- Line management of direct reports
- Business Change
- Programme management
- ISO 27001 & 9001
- PCI DSS
Above all candidates should have a great customer orientated ethos.
Who we are
We are a niche general insurance software vendor with in-depth knowledge of the insurance industry and innovative technologies. We are committed to employing a diverse and inclusive workforce where all our people can be themselves and succeed on merit. If this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of then be assured that we will welcome your application.
We believe our people are our greatest asset. We actively encourage the professional development of our employees with on the job training, learning from our subject matter experts and the benefit of external training opportunities.
By joining our team you will enjoy our excellent rewards and benefits schemes including 5% pension contribution, employee share scheme, health cash plan, regular cooked breakfasts and social events, plus many more excellent benefits.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS check. If you have any concerns about this please raise them with the recruitment team.
As part of our hiring process new employees will be required to pass a consumer credit check and DBS