Senior Software Engineer C++ Linux
£200k + Stock Options
19 days ago
This fintech company provides software-as-a-service to currency markets. Our platforms power currency trading that seamlessly connects to 80+ FX venues, delivers ultra-low latency, improves time to market and enables risk monitoring. Currently, partners with over 100 banks, funds, brokers and ECNs/ exchanges has offices in New York City and London.
Be at the centre of the company and the heart of the FX market. Design, implement, and maintain bleeding edge low latency infrastructure. Work with a talented team to ship code.
- Object-Oriented software development experience
- 7+ years development experience with C++ in a Linux environment
- Knowledge of OS and networking protocols (TCP, UDP, multicast)
- Experience with concurrent programming (e.g. multi-threaded, reactor)
- Experience with a scripting or dynamic language (e.g. Python, Ruby, Perl)
- Experience with low-latency messaging middleware/pub-sub technologies
- Strong work ethic, good written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with financial applications