40k to 42k
over 1 year ago
Salary £40k- £42k
Who we are
One of the UK’s leading housing associations, we are here to make a purposeful difference by providing housing solutions for those who can’t afford a home without our help. We offer a wide range of homes, for rent, part ownership or purchase. By doing so, we build more than homes – we build communities.
The Role: SharePoint Specialist Client Manager
We’re looking for a customer-focused individual with energy, experience and a strong sense of purpose to join us as a SharePoint Specialist. A technology enthusiast and advocate for the effective use of new and developing technologies, you will play a key role in enabling and driving business transformation through the development of our SharePoint Online capability. Using your experience and creativity, you will work closely with the SharePoint Developer/Administrator and a wide range of business stakeholders and IT resources to understand business requirements and translate them into intuitive and efficient customer focused solutions. You will promote their use and adoption to deliver new and improved ways of working enabling and supporting wider business change.
Key requirements: SharePoint Specialist Client Manager
You will have hands on experience of the administration and configuration of SharePoint Online environments and a track record of delivering high quality, low maintenance solutions utilising standard O365 functionality. You will ensure effective and proper usage of the platform, including support for best practice security configuration, information management and data protection requirements. You will have excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to articulate ideas to both technical and non-technical audiences. You are passionate about delivering excellent customer experience every time, by being easy, reliable and empathetic in the way you deal with customers and colleagues.
Reason for the role- due to growth due to our recent merger and moving to Sharepoint 365 network. We need help migrating.
· Competitive salaries that are regularly benchmarked to keep up with current market rates.
- 27 days paid annual leave up to a maximum of 30 days.
- The opportunity to buy and sell up to five days’ of annual leave each year.
- Two additional paid volunteering days each year.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Enhanced family friendly leave schemes.
- A generous salary sacrifice pension scheme: matching a contribution of 5% of your monthly salary with another 9% by us.
- A healthcare cashback plan for you and any dependants, covering dental fees, eye-care, wellbeing massages, physio, chiropody and much more.
- Access to free mobile phone insurance and a huge range of discounts at high street stores, restaurants, cinema tickets, holidays, insurance policies and much, much more.