50k to 60k
over 1 year ago
We are an global leader in AI-powered audio processing technology. We work with many of the world's largest banks, major consultancies and government agencies. Our technology includes ultra-fast GPU accelerated multi-lingual speech transcription, speaker segmentation and biometric identification and advanced review tools for audio. We are based in London, UK with offices in New York and San Francisco. This role will be based in our main office in the City of London.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Software Developer to join our London based team. This role is ideal for someone who is passionate about building highly scalable and reliable systems and bringing new technology out of the lab and into the real world.
Responsibilities of the Software Developer
- Developing and maintaining our core applications which vary from high availability cloud solutions to embedded devices.
- Creating new applications and adding new features to existing ones
- Developing new integration tools
- Developing and promoting best practices in software development
Skills and Experience required of the Software Developer
Essential skills: Java, REST APIs, Spring, Linux, SQL, Python, Bash scripting.
You will also need to be
- Fluent in English with excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Happy working independently and in a small team (3-6 developers)
- Comfortable with all aspects of software development lifecycle including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing and maintenance
- Have the right to work in the UK
- 21 days’ Vacation (rising with service)
- Death in Service benefit
- Pension Scheme
- Permanent health cover
- Private medical insurance
- Performance-related share options
- Gym membership contribution
- Season Ticket Loan
- Cycle to Work scheme