almost 2 years ago
We design and manufacture electronic systems to measure, record, display, analyse and simulate data from moving vehicles.
Who we are looking for
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about cutting edge electronics technology. The ideal candidate will have aspiration to learn and understand the complex technology and who wants to learn and develop to have maximum impact in the product testing field.
This role is will be focused around product testing in all phases of the product development life cycle, from product concept though to signoff and release. The ideal candidate for this position will have product testing and planning experience.
Previous experience working with software, firmware, and electronic hardware would also be beneficial.
The purpose of this Testing Engineer position will be to help the Hiring Manager to improve and automate the company’s product testing regime.
This role will suit a reasonably junior candidate who has worked in a corporate product testing environment for a couple of years and wants a bit more autonomy
Essential Skills, Testing Engineer
- Two years Corporate product testing and planning experience
- Working with automated testing tools and testing software suites.
- Writing and maintaining product testing scripts and code.
- Creating product testing strategies.
- Developing and building product testing fixtures.
- Practice and exercise different approaches to product testing (user acceptance, automated, function, non-Function, unit, and scenario testing.
Desirable Skills, Testing Engineer
In addition, knowledge and experience in any of the following would be an advantage:
- An engineering degree
- experience working with software, firmware, and electronic hardware
- Pension scheme
- Vitality Private Healthcare scheme
- Free parking
- Annual bonus - profit based, could be up to £3k
- Childcare vouchers